"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your prayers and fulfill your dreams, just as he always has. But he can't if you don't pray, and he can't if you don't dream. In short, he can't if you don't believe."
-Jeffrey R. Holland

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Aren't They Cute?

 Days 1-2: Minor headaches and dizziness
Day 3: Same with some nausea
Day 4:  Headache and stomach pain

So basically I have experienced most of the small symptoms, but overall I am feeling well.  I am so ready for my next appointment on Wednesday, feeling anxious to know what they see and say.  I'm most of all ready to find out the next step and when everything will happen.  

As I have said on many posts, I have always been crazy about everything baby.  As a little girl, I would walk my way to the baby section at every store, and carried my baby doll in a car seat with a diaper bag everywhere we went.  Over the last year or so, Kyhle and I have slowly started collecting some baby outfits that we fell in love with when we saw them.  Some of them I will keep for our future babies, and some I will probably start gifting at showers.  

Here are some favorites...









I can't wait to use these sweet little outfits on our sweet little baby someday! 

When Kyhle and I were watching The Bachelor the other night, there was a commercial that we just fell in love with.  It is exactly how we picture our family!  Now, I have a weird habit of laughing when I cry.  I don't know if it's out of embarrassment, or trying to cover up the tears, but when I randomly start to laugh, Kyhle will look over at me to check and see if I'm crying.  After this commercial, I started laughing uncontrollably, mixed with a few tears!  It was so touching.  Then we each got a good 10 minute laugh.  Love those!

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8kOeV56-kc

No comments:

Post a Comment