"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your prayers and fulfill your dreams, just as he always has. But he can't if you don't pray, and he can't if you don't dream. In short, he can't if you don't believe."
-Jeffrey R. Holland

Monday, March 4, 2013

Pictures

Like many of you, I am a lover of Pinterest.  When I first found out about it, I went pinning crazy.  I have since slowed down, but with the recent possibility of becoming pregnant, I got back into it.  When we eventually do have a teeny tiny baby, I will be turning back to all of my lovely pins.  

I came across a blog that I absolutely love, and am so grateful I found it!  I wanted to share this great idea with all of you, as I know many of you readers of mine are expecting little ones within this year, and I think you should all do this for your babies.  

Enjoy!

http://brittanygphotography.com/blog/?p=1597


No comments:

Post a Comment